Sunday, November 1, 2020
Adkins - Assignment 4
My beliefs or opinions on things whether it be political beliefs, religious beliefs, or even something as simple as where I want to go eat dinner I usually tend to keep to myself. I'm not one hundred percent sure why maybe I just don't like disagreeing with people or being the odd one out so I tend to keep to myself. That being said though I definitely have my own, independent beliefs on these things. I'm not super keen about politics, and neither are my parents really, or at least they don't talk about it much. My grandparents however are a little more vocal and they're republican and then growing up in Lexington where I'm surrounded by people who are generally democrats. So just from being around both, I think I kinda have like a blended belief of both and so I don't really find myself speaking out in really any circumstance where politics comes up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.