Sunday, November 1, 2020

Lentz - Assignment 5

 I would say the main reason I watch television is sheerly out of habit. I learned at a young age that when I'm watching something funny or exciting, my brain lights up and it creates a need to experience that feeling again. Sometimes even when I'm not enjoying what I'm watching, it is still hard to stop because I tell myself that it is something I'm supposed to enjoy. I used to watch just about everything on TV; my parents got me hooked on oldie shows like The Flintstones and The Jetsons, but me, just like many other kids, I watched all of the Nickelodeon and Disney shows throughout my childhood. Currently, my family and I have made sure to get all of those networking options: Hulu, Netflix, Disney Plus, etc. I don't watch nearly as much TV as I used to, but from those channels I occasionally find a show that I really like, and I get stuck binge watching it for weeks on end. I like and have watched many of the early 2010s shows like The Office, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, Workaholics, Community, Arrested Development, and New Girl. I also got really caught up in watching Breaking Bad earlier last year. I usually avoid any show that I don't think I'll like, but I've watched The Bachelor or Bachelorette occasionally when my mom has it on, and I'm usually not watching for more than 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...