Sunday, November 1, 2020

Cottle - Assignment 6

 The most influential intellectual experience I have had would definitely be my psychology class that I took last year. I had originally signed up for the class to fulfill my AP elective requirement, but I got so much more from that class than I ever expected. I've always enjoyed school and being able to use my brain and challenge myself, but no class had ever intrigued me and engaged me as that class did. I've had at least some interest in all my classes, but psychology was the first one in which I was completely immersed in the curriculum. I found the topics covered in psychology class so fascinating, and I wanted to learn more about every single one of them. Psychology gave me a sense of why people are the way they are that was so much greater than it was going into that class. Career wise, I'm not interested in directly being in the field of psychology, but I do want to be a Speech-Language Pathologist, which has some similarities to psychology because of its reliance on brain function. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...