Sunday, November 1, 2020

Adkins - Assignment 8

 Fears - the future and needles.

Annoyances - Little brother and mosquitoes.

Accomplishments - I guess that I'm in the academy? I don't know I don't really have anything that's like a huge accomplishment.

Confusions - What happens after we die.

Sorrows - I feel like I'm too cold to my parents sometimes.

Dreams - Be wealthy enough I don't have to worry about money but not so wealthy that lots of people know who I am.

Idiosyncrasies - Some days I'm really talkative and outgoing and other days I don't want to talk to anyone.

Risks - the amount I procrastinate.

Beloved Possessions - my DS (then), friends and family (now)

Problems - procrastinating, very little work ethic


I guess expanding on one of my fears, I just worry about the future way too much. I think this may stem from my distrust in people, so I guess I distrust the people who "run the world". Because all the stuff they do is out of my control but it has a large impact on my life. Like I have no say in what happens in any country except the United States, but all it takes is the press of a button by a person, and boom the world descends into chaos. I also worry that I'm putting in all this work just to hope to live and die peacefully before the world goes to chaos. I just don't think the world is headed in the right direction but I guess I shouldn't worry because after all, it is out of my control. Luckily I don't think about this kinda stuff all that much just occasionally in my thoughts before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...