Sunday, November 8, 2020

Bird-Pollan - Assignment 10

Zombies attack. I am scared for my life. I take my family, friends, and flashlight with me. We take the van (it fits seven people). We go to Costco. We pull down the metal door at the front entrance and close, lock, and board up all other doors. There is a lot of food at Costco. We make a list of perishables versus non-perishables. We sleep on mattresses/couches/chairs that are available in Costco. There are plenty of books and DVDs in Costco. There is enough entertainment to last us a long time. There is also a full kitchen. Our showers are limited to hoses or sinks, but it is a sacrifice we have to make in order to avoid the zombie attack. There are also plenty of clothes and we can always sink wash our clothes if necessary. We have hand sanitizer and wet wipes. If we run out of medication, it's ok because Costco has a pharmacy. We live like this until the zombies are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...