What scares me most of all is not ghosts, or blood, or zombies, or anything else from the Halloween holiday. It's something deeper, losing my loved ones. My parents, my brothers, my boyfriend, and my friends are the most important part of my life. It's truly terrifying even thinking about losing them because of how much I love them. Or how I can't even imagine living without them. Another thing to know about me is I get attached to everyone and everything, I cry when the TV show character is left heartbroken or I accidentally lose a stuffed animal I liked as a kid. Even a random stranger telling a sad story pulls at my heartstrings. Losing someone who I really love, it would break my heart. What would happen to me? What would happen to the other people that care about them? What would happen to the world? All of these make it a crazy scary thing to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.