As a high school junior, my enthusiasm for learning is very weak. Being in the Academy, my schedule is basically decided for me. Last year I took the opportunity of taking psychology for my choice of elective, AP of course. I mainly took it because I needed more AP’s to slap onto my resume and it was arguably the easiest AP class from the selection. But I guess psychology sounded interesting and a lot of other sophomores had the same idea. Over the duration of the short school year though, psychology was probably the class I dreaded the least. I actually enjoyed it because we got to learn about ourselves and who doesn’t love talking about themselves? We got a little bit of insight on why we are the way we are. I also liked my teacher because she seemed passionate and informed about what she was teaching. She had a way of teaching that was different from all of my other teachers. She could spend the entire class discussing topics and finding ways to connect them to real life. Unlike other classes, I wouldn’t have to hold my head up straight to keep myself from falling asleep. We were rarely assigned homework in psychology either, which I thoroughly appreciated. And yet, I still seemed to understand the content of the course. All of these things my math teachers could never achieve. I entirely don’t understand why I need to know how to find the derivative of a function if Mathway can do it for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.