Monday, October 12, 2020

Week 6


    While I tend to jump from topic to topic to hyperfixate on, my love for film has never fluctuated. Even as I age, there is so much under the umbrella term of films that I can always still manage to find joy in. Seeing the years of hardwork put into the tiny details on screen in order to convey a message to the viewer is amazing and such a cool way to get messages across. The fact alone that some moving pictures on a screen can provoke so many emotions and thoughts is beautiful. 

    I especially love set-up and storyboarding of films. If I could choose a career, that would probably be it!! It seems so interesting to put so much thought and feelings into just the placement of characters, that the way a character stands or sulks can either make or break a connection to the viewer.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...