Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Fister- Assignment 3

While I have never been outside of the country, I have been to many different states. The most interesting of these was California, where I stayed in San Diego at my aunt and uncle's house. My uncle at the time was the manager (head coach) of the San Diego Padres baseball team, so their house was really nice. One night on the way back from a game, I looked out the window to see large groups of homeless people on the sidewalks, many with tents and tarps spread out. This was an interesting contrast to the large house I had been staying in. This experience taught be to be grateful for what I have in my life, especially my living accommodations, and to not take these things for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...