Monday, October 26, 2020

Mihaylov-Assignment 8

Annoyances: Unkindness, bullies

Accomplishments:  LLYP, AHEC

Confusions: Physics

Sorrows: Not being the best for my parents, failing too much sometimes

Dreams: Probably just move to Australia and practice medicine there. 

Idiosyncrasies: Talk out loud a lot

Risks: Swam with a shark and stingray

Beloved Possessions: (Now) Friends I've made in high school

Problems: Can't move on, self-loathing


My fears haven't really been anything about a direct thing, like hydrophobia, claustrophobia, etc. I've mostly regarded fears more as sorrows or problems. I feel like when it comes down to it, my fear is that I always worry about something or someone. This sounds like a problem rather than a fear, but I feel like I'm only scared if I worry, and when I do, I make things more difficult. I know that this sounds really stupid at times, and I question it myself sometimes too. 

I do know, however, that I've hated disappointing my parents and friends alike, and that I go overboard with my self-criticism. This is when I am scared, when I start to worry, and then I feel trapped, no way out, you know the rest. I start to feel this emptiness as I try to find a way out of a hole I dug myself. In the end, I either stay in that hole, or I climb out.

This is my fear.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...