Monday, October 26, 2020

Mihaylov-Assignment 7

     My ideal college experience would be at a college with a strong pursuit towards research. Institutions such as Carnegie Mellon or Dartmouth are some of the best in this aspect. Besides research, I would also look for science more than anything, as I've always been interested in biology and chemistry. I look for colleges with prominent programs and schools such as Dartmouth's Geisel School of Medicine. Research is an important aspect for me because I want to be active in science while at college. Not just taking most classes leaning towards the scientific field of study, but to actually experience it, learn from it, find something new, etc. 

    However, I would also want to have access to liberal arts. While it won't be a primary focus of mine, I would aim mainly towards music theory and maybe composition, specifically for the guitar and piano, and I would strive to perfect my playing while there. In short, it should have decent research programs, but also have a connection to liberal arts, music, and theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...