Fears: Wasting large portions of my life, regretting major life decisions, caterpillars (more disgust than fear, since I know they are harmless)
Annoyances: When your front teeth get caught behind your bottom teeth and they scrape together, maybe this only happens to me though. Tiny pieces of food being caught in the back of my throat and feel it there for days but just have to wait for it to come out.
Accomplishments: I guess being in the academy and always having good grades.
Confusions: Why people do drugs in high school, just doesn't seem very appealing
Sorrows: Dog supposed to live around 8-10 years, is currently 8. Probably never setting foot in Henry Clay ever again.
Dreams: Having a successful career that I enjoy, feeling satisfied with my life.
Idiosyncrasies: Don't like peanut butter
Risks: One time I stood up on the Congo Falls ride at King's Island
Beloved Possessions, Now and Then: laptop, sock monkey
Problems: Wasting time, indecisive, fomo, have MCAD (medical condition)
I'm afraid that I won't figure out what I want to do during college, and by the time I do know it will be too late. I'm afraid that once I get to college/graduate I'll wish I took a risk and went somewhere else or did a different major, but then its too late, and I'll be left the rest of my life regretting that decision and wondering what could've been. Very afraid of living with regret in general. Then even if I do "follow my dreams," its likely I would be unsuccessful and be forced to do something I'm not passionate about. Also afraid of having a generally mediocre life and never doing anything noteworthy, just kinda bumbling through life until I die. I am in control of this so hopefully I can prevent these things from happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.