I never read for fun, although when I have to for school I usually enjoy it more than I think I would. I have read some of the Harry Potters which I liked, and I wish I was more into reading for fun. The most recent book I've read is the Years of Rice and Salt, for an AP World assignment. It dealt with alternate history and even goes into the near future, which I found interesting. I liked how it handled the concept of rebirth and the same spirit going through multiple bodies, this was a unique way to tell a story that covered hundreds of years. Of course some classics I have indulged in as a younger child are the Captain Underpants and Diary of a Wimpy Kid series as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.