Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Assignment 7- Biddle

 I haven’t really ever had an idea of what my dream college would be especially in my current situation since standardized testing is pushed back and I might not be able to submit anything really valuable to a college. I’ve looked at colleges in big cities like NYU, Vanderbilt, and Ohio State, but I’ve also considered smaller schools like Denison and Northwestern. I don’t have any requirements and I honestly don’t even have an idea for a major because what I want to do with my life will restrict me from accomplishing half of my goals and things I really want to achieve in life. Everything I've looked into doing requires a college education and either way I will be better off in the world with one. I guess I’m just looking for whoever will take me for the best price and for the quality of instruction and life found at the school. I think my dream school would be in the city with flexible hours so I could work on the side. I would like to have access to student life so an accessible campus with lots of student life and student activities present. I would love to continue dancing or guard into college but sadly most colleges don’t offer it. I don’t know what college I will end up attending in the future but hopefully it will help me in deciding my future and finding my place in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...