I don’t truly have a passion for any subject or any material to tell the truth. I mean I’m good at math and I’ve always been interested in writing, but I’ve never had a true passion for any of it. I’ve tried a variety of sports and a variety of extracurriculars and honestly the few I’m involved in now are only for my college applications. I know that sounds like I’m not committed to any of them. I just don’t have a true passion for any of it. I really just want the chance to help people. If I had a passion helping every individual in one way would be the goal. Now I know world peace is impossible and improbable obviously, but just being able to be a public servant and save lives or even help kids read. It just makes me happy. It’s something that makes me smile thinking about and I’ve always wanted to help people. When I was little I used to go trick or treating every halloween, and I would watch the older kids steal the whole bucket of candy. It not only upset me because I wouldn’t get candy but also because other kids like me wouldn't be able to get any either. In protest of this I would go over to the empty bowls and dump around half of my bag of candy in it just so the other kids would have some. Yes, I know this was very dumb of me because I’m sure the other older kids would come and take it again, but at least it made me feel good and it made me happy to know the little bit of kindness I was spreading was helping someone else. I don’t have a passion or a particular field of work I would like to go into because of that passion, but no matter what I do I want to help people and spread as much kindness as I can because even though it wont change the world around us it can make one person happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.