Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Assignment 5- Biddle

 I love the fact that I have access to television and I do enjoy certain shows but with my current situation I have not had time to watch or catch up on any of the shows I used to be so involved in. NCIS is probably my favorite TV show because it has a variety of mystery involved with some character drama and it has a lot of action. The show has 17 seasons so it’s hard to get involved with the story line and the complexity of the show. Another show I recently started watching (the first show in a while actually) was Jack Ryan on Prime. I love John Krasinski from the office but it’s fun to see him play a dramatic role and have a serious character in a serious situation. TV for me is not a true necessity and I don’t think I will ever be able to watch it like I used to because I have no time currently but I will always think of watching TV as a break from life, a break from work and school and just a moment to relax and enjoy some entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...