Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Assignment 4- Biddle

 My parents are both lawyers who work for opposite political parties and have completely different political views. While I make the joke that that's why they’re divorced truly on any issue dealing with politics a true issue arises to where they can argue for hours about who is right. I have always been involved in politics because of this and it has actually become a strong part of my life. I am more liberal like my mother but my father is extremely conservative and throughout my life until about middle school my viewpoint would change constantly on a variety of political issues. My dad continues to try and convince me of how the economy benefits more from conservative control of government while my mother and I both agree otherwise. My dad's arguments, though strong and always supported(because he does this for a living), have made me question some things and ideas that are very controversial in today's world. Hopefully I understand enough about politics to keep my current views and not change them but I guess I won't know until I have experienced the real world for myself and see how policies affect me not how my parents opinions do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...