Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Biddle-Assignment 8

Fears: losing people close to me, being a failure or letting others down, I'm afraid of being left, I'm scared those close to me lie to me and will leave any chance they get 
Annoyances: people who aren't genuine towards others, people who pick on their skin, when someone pretends to be something they are not 
Accomplishments: I’ve spent hour and hours working o color guard and I am very proud of the accomplishments that have come from that effort 
Confusions: I still don't understand what I’m going to do with my future, how someone can purposefully bring attention to something that harms themselves or their family 
Sorrows: I miss my grandparents, I wish I could go back to being young, I miss my pets I have lost Dreams: I wanna move far away, travel, and experience the world and the variety of cultures found in it Idiosyncrasies: I will try on 10 outfits before I pick the one I plan to wear for the day 
Risks: My choices and where they will lead me, I don’t take many risks to tell the truth. 
Beloved possessions, now and then: currently I have a locket and a ring I wear on a chain every day and the ring is my grandmother's original wedding band from 1965 and the locket is from someone very close to me. When I was younger I used to carry around a pillowcase called pink pillow and I would never leave the house without it. 
Problems: I have no motivation to do anything right now and I don’t sleep much because I have hyperthyroidism. 
I’m not truly behind on school work but I’m also not ahead. I will never be a perfect student no matter how hard I try because I am not a good test taker and I fail every test I ever take even if I completely understand the content. I’ve tried to work hard and school and I will continue to work hard until I am hopefully done with school but sadly I cannot go back in time and fix my grade in Pre-Cal first semester of sophomore year. I truly dislike that teacher and will always despise her for not letting me submit any of my work from when I was out sick for three weeks. Anyway I want to be successful and I want to experience life. I have goals to have a family and travel. All I can do is hope that my hardwork will pay off enough to get me to those goals and let me explore and experience what I have not had the chance to experience yet. I don’t know what my future holds and even though the present is very stressful currently. This at least gives me time to change that in my future and hopefully live in the moment a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...