Honestly, I haven't read too many books in the past year other than the books required for school. My favorite book of the few I have read is Same Sun Here by: Neela Vaswani and Silas House. The book is interesting because it's written as a series of letter's written between an immigrant girl from New York City and the son of a Coal Miner from eastern Kentucky. Another book I've read in the past year is Storm of Steel by Ernst Junger. Although this book was a required read for AP World last year I found it very interesting. The book is a memoir of the author, a German officer during World War One. The reason I found it so interesting is because I find history especially the World Wars very interesting. The book also is from the German perspective which you rarely find in books about the World Wars. If you find history and the World Wars interesting I highly recommend the book but otherwise I'm not sure if you'd like it as much. I used to read books for fun a good bit, I read the Harry Potter series in middle school and the Hunger Games trilogy in 5th grade but I'd say since I got my phone in 7th grade I just haven't read nearly as much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.