Friday, October 2, 2020

Adkins - Assignment 1

 Hi, I'm Evan Adkins. I have a little brother named Nate who is very annoying. He's in 8th grade at Jessie Clark Middle School. I also have a dog, her name is CC for cookies and cream cause she's black and white like cookies and cream ice cream. Sometimes I think she's smart because she catches on to things like when I put my shoes on it means I'm leaving the house so she'll go to her crate without asking and stuff like that but then she'll run into the glass door like it's not there. Almost all of my family is from West Virginia so I'm kind of equally a UK fan and a WVU fan. Along with college sports, I also enjoy keeping up with the NFL, Soccer, and Formula 1. I guess F1 "geeks me out" a little bit, I think all the science and research behind it is very interesting. I play soccer for Henry Clay and also for CSC during the spring. In my free time when I'm not playing soccer or doing homework I like to play Xbox with my friends, my favorite game at the moment is F1 2020 but I used to play Rocket League a good bit and I got quite good at that. Personality wise I'd say I'm quite chill kind of a go with the flow type of person. This year I hope to stay on top of my assignments better and get all A's.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...