Every year, my family and I usually take a trip to the beach, and we try to take another trip to somewhere that we find unique, or somewhere that we can experience something that we've never experienced before. Most of the more unique places we go to are filled with adventuring in nature, and trying to find the best food and restaurants wherever we go. We like to talk to other people who we are near or making friends with people going on hikes and other activities with us, and through them we meet people from all different states all trying to get out and find something fun to do. Those trips are really the main way that I've connected with people outside of Lexington, and the people are usually pretty friendly and nice. The only specific experience I can think of that showed me how people in different places lived was when I went to Dollywood in Tennessee, and met some people with severe road rage that made me even less of a Tennessee fan than I already was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.