Monday, September 28, 2020

Weaver- Assignment 2

 Recently, I’ve been catching up on a lot of books that I read or should have read when I was younger. My big undertaking was rereading the entire Harry Potter series, which I first read when I was seven and have kept rereading since. It’s kind of my comfort series that I always go back to. Then I read the Percy Jackson series for the first time, and I had no idea why I never read them. They were so good and reminded me of the type of books that I read when I was younger which made me happy. A more adult book I read was A Burning, which was about the corruption of the courts in India, especially against the poor, women, and non-hetero people which was super eye-opening to read, especially with everything going on now. I also reread the Hunger Games series and read the new book that came up, which affects you super differently when you read it when you’re older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...