Monday, September 28, 2020

Biddle-Assignment 3

I've always been interested in experiencing the world and travelling. I love the diversity shown in different areas of the world and the wide varieties of cultures represented across the globe. I truly have not traveled much outside of the US but the few times I did, it was interesting to see the social groups in foreign societies and how they act differently from our social norms. I've always wanted to go to the west coast and actually have been saving up my change to take a roadtrip there since I was 7. Hopefully before college I will have saved up enough money to go the summer before I leave. I am also a part of henry clay color guard and we get to travel for competitions. We mainly travel to states in the tristate area like Illinois and Ohio but this year we got the opportunity to go to Disney World at competitions. It is always fun to talk to the other bands and get to know how they practice and any fun traditions they have for competitions. Sadly it was cancelled due to covid but it was fun to be invited and get the opportunity to. I haven’t traveled much but hopefully in the future and after covid I will have more opportunities to and get to experience a variety of cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...