Hi, my name is Maggie! I live with my mom, Kristi, and my dad, Kevin. I have an older sister, Libby, who is a freshman at the University of Indiana, Bloomington. I love being outside constantly, either in my hammock or on walks, and my favorite season is fall. One of my favorite moments of coronacation was being able to spend a lot more time with my sister before she went to college. We would just drive around all of the time because we were bored, and she had to teach me how to pump gas which I spilled all over myself. My family also started watching a TV show together, Parks and Recreation, and finished it the day before my sister left so now we’re watching Community. The biggest thing that happened was we got a puppy, a baby Cocker Spaniel who we named Cawood after the UK basketball announcer, Cawood Ledford.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.