Monday, September 28, 2020

Bohannon- Assignment 5

My whole life I have grown up watching TV, and although my parents tried to make sure it was in moderation, I honestly did it all the time. And I love TV, I think it's an interesting source of entertainment that can address problems in society today, while still drawing people in. Though at the same time I hate television, and I think it really ruined my generation's childhood. I think back and when I was younger I played outside all the time, I always could make anything fun. But it becomes harder for people to do that with age. And I think our generation was really robbed of our childhood because of technology. Nevertheless, I still do really enjoy TV. My favorite show at the moment is Love Island, which is king of like The Bachelor but way better and without a lot more people. My favorite version of the show is the British version, and it has improved my British accent immensely. I probably watch reality TV more than anything else, my sister and I find it very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...