Monday, September 28, 2020

Bohannon- Assignment 4

When I was younger I used to believe more in monetary items, and that you could only be happy if you had a lot of things. I was very materialistic, which didn't stem from my parents but I didn't address those thoughts until I was older. Growing up in our world today it was easy for me to think that the more things you have, the happier you are. But my parents have taught me that it's not about the things you have in your life at all. More the people you have. Which is a cliche but it's very true. Around middle school I used to spend all this time worrying about how other people saw me, and how they would judge the things I have. But now I've grown to learn that as long as I'm happy with myself and the people around me, money and the things I have have no effect on how happy I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...