Monday, September 28, 2020

Bohannon- Assignment 3

 The coolest place I have ever travelled is probably the islands of St. Kitts and Nevis. They are a part of the group of islands in the French West Indies. It was also the most beautiful place I had ever been and it provided a lot of insight on other countries. The first week that I stayed there, my family and I stayed at the Belle Mont Farm on Kittitian Hill. It was a beautiful resort with individual houses that you could stay in, but the cool part was it was a pioneering and farming community focused around sustainability at the same time. However, the next week of my stay, our family stayed in a village by a black sand beach. This added a different perspective that showed a more natural view of St Kitts. As well as what it would be like to live there. One night on our vacation, my family went to a "farm to table dinner" where us and 20 other people from around the country ate a five course meal family style. The people I was sitting next to were from Essex. They were the first people from Europe that I had ever met, and I got to hear all about their lives. It was cool to understand everyone's different life experiences, while eating custom food from St. Kitts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...