Monday, September 28, 2020

Bohannon- Assignment 2

 To be honest, in the past twelve months I haven't actually read that many books. The thing is that I actually enjoy reading but I can never force myself to do it over others. But, in the past month I have read every single book in the Harry Potter series, and then watched all of the movies after. I have always loved Harry Potter, the first time I read the books was in second grade. J.K. Rowling wrote the stories in extreme detail, and all of the characters had great development. I also like that the Harry Potter movies, while they aren't as good as the books, are still very good movies. Another book that I have read in the past twelve months was Turtles All the Way Down. To be honest I didn't really enjoy this book because the main character constantly holds herself back the whole time, and manages to be both the protagonist and the antagonist in the story. Which just made me not like the character. One book that I never finished was the Property Brothers Autobiography about their lives on HGTV. I bought the book from Kroger because I really liked their show, but this was the most boring book I have ever read. I guess that can be expected because I often am disappointed when I read a book because I have high expectations based on covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...