Monday, September 28, 2020

Bohannon- Assignment 1

 My name is Ellen Bohannon, I have a sister named Annie and a brother named Denny. I am the middle child in my family which is honestly a lot better than people think, I almost never get in trouble. It's enough to the point where my dad, named Dennis, calls me radar because I always "stay below the radar." The most meaningful moment of my coronacation was probably becoming a lot closer than my sister, considering we were stuck inside together for a few months. At the start of quarantine, Annie and I went to Dunkin' Donuts and got iced coffee for 37 days in a row. We documented each day by taking a picture of us with our coffee, needless to say I haven't been able to drink it in a while. What geeks me out is the Lego Ninjago TV show. Which is strange but my brother started watching it again during quarantine and I watched it for about a month straight. Something about lego figures dressed as different colored ninjas is very interesting to me. Here is a picture of the type of breed my dog is, which is an english golden retriever. My favorite website is probably club penguin.

23 Facts About English Cream Golden Retrievers You Probably Didn't Know –  Golden Hearts

https://cprewritten.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...