Monday, September 28, 2020

Carter- Assignment 3

 My mom was born in Ireland and traveling to Ireland is one of the coolest things I get to do. First of all it is one of the most beautiful places in the world. It is crazy how it takes crossing an ocean to see breathtaking sights like that. I have a cousin around my age there and talking to her really does change my perspective of the world. We as Americans are somewhat egocentric and I am not exempt. Ireland differs immensely in the way the school systems are, their politics, their police, and much more. Besides traveling to Ireland, I also do a lot of traveling for gymnastics meets. I’ve had meets in Chicago, Texas, Alabama, Georgia, etc. It is crazy to see how different regions of the same country can behave so differently. By meeting all these gymnastics around the country , I can see how differently we train, and the different team dynamics. It often makes me thankful for the strong supportive team that I’m a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...