I was born In Korea and have been to Korea a total of 3 times. I have also traveled to San Francisco on multiple occasions. These trips have definitely given me different perspectives on the way people live in different parts of the world away from Kentucky. In Korea, there are so many people who live in their shops and sell produce and seafood along the streets of the city. It is totally different compared to Lexington where the only people selling food, not in grocery stores, are people who work at farmers' markets. The people living there are also doing their work every day mainly from light until dark and most of them don't have all the time to play like we do. In California, it is also very different. I have only really been in San Francisco and It is crazy how much of a difference there is in the population. Many of the people who are there are tourists and it can vary from rich to poor. Also, The people who live there in houses are very rich and then there are those living on the streets in tents. The wage gap is crazy and it shows that even in the same city there are huge differences in society. Overall these visits have helped given me a perspective on life and how your decisions guide you to where you will be in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.