Sunday, September 27, 2020

Lee-Assignment 4

 In my household my father is liberal and my mom is extremely liberal. Both of their political choices have been fostered by the way they have grown up and how they see the world through their experiences. My father moved here from Korea as a child and was not rich in any element except for hope. He was able to go through college and get a job as a teacher. As a child, the government aided his family. With the government helping his family through the tough times it is understanding that my father is liberal and supports the government helping the poor. My mother was raised in a larger county that was more republican. She grew up liberal though with smart parents who helped her see the ethical thing to do. She is a strong woman who is a major feminist. I however am a moderate Republican. This is due to the fact that with years of hearing one side of the story and through my personal beliefs I disagree with many points that my parents believe in. I used to be left but now I am slightly to the right still believing in certain parts of a more liberal agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...