Monday, September 7, 2020
Biddle - Assignment 1
Hey, I’m Kate Biddle. I don’t truly have an academic goal for this year, but I want to be somewhat prepared for college and be able to successfully learn something in all my classes. I have been in Henry Clay Color Guard for 3 years and I spin rifles and flags. I didn't have many fun experiences in quarantine but I went to the beach and got to go on lots of hiking and outdoor adventures.
I’m a huge crime show and podcast geek. I love shows like NCIS and Criminal Minds and recently I watched a documentary called I’ll be gone in the dark dealing with the story of the golden state killer. It followed the story of Michelle Macnamara looking into the case from the mid 70s to the early 80s. Michelle died in the process of writing her crime novel but her research ended up finding and catching the killer and rapist who raped over 50 women and killed 13.
I have a black lab named Max and he is the best cuddle buddy. I love to go on runs with him and go on rides to go and get him ice cream. Trust me I swear it's dog friendly. I also have a little brother named Nick who is 4 and loves Marvel and the Avengers. He is the sweetest brother and always knows how to cheer me up.
Here is my favorite link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKLmyxA0LBk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.