Sunday, September 6, 2020

Assignment 1- Carter

 Hi! My name is Bella Carter. I spend a lot of my time doing competitive gymnastics. The craziest part of quarantine this year has been my two month break from gymnastics, which is the longest break i’ve had from it in 9 years. I do gymnastics  at Legacy Gymnastics and compete level 10. I have two a younger brother, Deacon, who will be a freshman at Henry Clay this year and an older brother, Eli,  who will be a sophomore in college. When Eli came home from college after spring break the three of us got into skateboarding which has been fun. The last few months I have been able to spend a lot of time doing these I usually don’t. One of those things has been sewing. I’ve sewn a lot of masks. At the beginning I donated about 20 that I made to a local hospital. After that, I sold a bunch to the people around my neighborhood. I’ve also gotten to read more recently. Some of my favorite books/series are the Legend series, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, the Young Elites, and the Graceling Realm books. I spend a whole lot of time on Netflix so that is the cite I have linked. https://www.netflix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...