Sunday, September 6, 2020

Bird-Pollan - Assignment 1

Hi! My name is Anna Bird-Pollan.

I am both nervous and excited for this year. I'm nervous because we're online and I don't think that I can learn online as well as I learn in person. I'm excited because I'm finally leadership on my favorite clubs! I can't wait for the first young dems and y clubs meetings! Even though we can't meet in person I think this we'll still have a great time.

Over the quarantine, I started knitting. Entirely because Harry Styles wore a sweater that I liked. It's very expensive and the brand (J.W. Anderson) released the pattern. I am not even half way done. I've made a lot of mistakes along the way, but I think wearing this sweater I made myself will be extremely rewarding!

Also, I love music! Quarantine has given me the opportunity to listen to more music than I do usually. Currently, I'm obsessed with Declan McKenna's album Zeros that came out on September fourth. It's really good and really reminiscent of the Beatles, making it an even more interesting album. Other than Zeros, I am listening to a lot on One Direction music; my favorite album is Four.

My favorite website is glossier.com. I love their makeup! It's sustainable and not animal-tested which makes me feel even better about it!

This is my dog, Watson. He's very cute. Watson is a labradoodle and almost five years old!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...