Hi, my name is Parker Hall.
I have my driver's test next Monday, and I have not studied. I can't figure out if it's because I just don't feel like it or if I've been too busy.
My hobbies include: setting personal goals and doing nothing about them, activism, complaining, lacrosse, acting, laughing, theatre, video games (Sims 4, Minecraft, Rocket League) and fashion. My academic interests include psychology, heredity, necrology, and genealogy. I also really love Harry Potter and musical theatre. Being named after Spiderman contractually obligates me to be into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and I even named my puppies after characters as well.
Bucky is an 8-month old chocolate mini-schnauzer. His full name is Sebastian Buchanan Hall, he's named after my second favorite superhero and the actor that plays him. I like to buy him clothes that match mine. He hates it, but that's okay. He was probably the best part of my Coronacation.
Peter was a 11 week old yorkie. His full name was Peter Downey Hall, after Peter Parker and Robert Downey Jr. His initials were the same as mine, and his first name and my first name went together. But anyways, he's dead. As of January. I had him for a week and a half. Moving on.
I also dismiss my problems. I'm literally just going to joke about them. But that's okay.
I’m involved in too many extracurricular activities, such as the speech and debate team, the Henry Clay lacrosse team, the Bluegrass Bandits travel lacrosse team, The Lexington Children’s Theatre (companies and performing), the Young Democrats Club, Student Council, and I’m the president of the Central Kentucky Chapter and the Regional Co-Chair of the Midwestern Region of Jack and Jill of America. I’m left handed, I’m independently learning Romanian and Swahili and enrolled in Spanish.
Yeah, so anyways, I overcommit to things and stress myself out and then get overwhelmed and very despondent but that's okay.
I enjoy my family and friends a ton.
I like being passionate about things, telling stories, being creative, meeting new people, and talking to strangers (which is concerning, but that's okay). I also like constructive arguing.
I hate ignorance, expectations, predictability, isolation, loneliness, conformity, rain, and things touching my neck.
I’m generally a very kind and curious person. So please forgive me if I ask a ton of questions. I generally like to stay mentally stimulated, as I’m also easily distracted and very forgetful. I'm sort of blunt. Sometimes I forget to think before I speak. Some people think I'm scary but I'm not, I swear. I'm very friendly, but I enjoy the use of sarcasm, cynicism, and typing with the caps lock button on.
My career plan is mostly figured out. I'm either going to be a veterinary necrologist, or a genealogist (can't figure out if veterinary or just human yet). But I'm going to get a PHD, because if I can't sign things as "PDH; PHD" then what is my life even good for? But on top of this, I'm going to be an actress. Can I do both? Maybe. Will I attempt both and stress myself out but refuse to quit? Definitely.
My goal in school this year is to get an A in each of my classes, build up both my college and acting resumes and maybe start a YouTube channel about my interest in fashion. Also, to explore Kentucky more, because once I'm financially stable, I am out and never returning.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.