My parents have been the sole voice of reason for as long as i remember. And of course, I do know that that is normal, a child listening to his parents, learning from them. But I feel like the perspectives I've gained from them are extremely beneficial. I know that I have shaped political and social views not just from their views, but from their backgrounds and perspectives. Their way of thinking and acting has shaped my way of thinking and acting, for better or for worse. And these traits that define me, all of my personality and way of thinking, come from my parents. So I will have to thank them for my understanding of the world, as well as my perspective on life. I have learned to sympathize with nearly everyone, and this has made me a vessel for anyone that needs to just talk. I am always able to be supportive and encouraging because of my perspectives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.