My Perfect Playlist for Biking:
1. Ride the Lightning - Metallica. This song has very good instrumentals, and very good drum tracks. I personally enjoy this song when I'm biking and/or working out.
2. Heat Waves - Glass Animals. This song is very nice when it comes to beats and overall vibes. It creates a pleasant sense and the message sings very close to me, about losing friends and moving on.
3. Invincible - Pop Smoke. There's nothing like a little bit of pump for when you're biking. This song is a personal favorite of mine because I always get "hyped up" listening to it. It pushes me to go faster and faster.
4. Fade to Black - Metallica. Definitely the weirdest choice on this list, this is a song that I hold dear to my heart. It is a cold song, mainly about a man whose mind is plagued by depression. It has a good rhythm and Lars Ulrich does a tremendous job on the drums.
5. One - Metallica. This is my favorite song by Metallica. It is also about a lost soul of war, but how he survived a landmine explosion, but was left with nothing but his thoughts. He cannot speak, hear, or move around, forever trapped in his own personal hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.