This school year has been a whole lot of ups and down. The coronavirus has affected so much of our usual schedule. Throughout the school year on NTI, I will be completely honest and say that I did not pay full attention in almost any class. I only paid attention on days that were for tests or reviews. Even with the teacher's face on the screen, they felt so far away. Since I was in my room, everything was a distraction and my focus was nonexistent. When we got back to in person learning, however, I was able to pay much more attention to my school work. I have been able to actually learn things in class. After this school year is over, it'll be time to work hard on college applications and writing college essays. This senior year, My main goals are to just pass all my classes and get more AP credits.
Sunday, May 9, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.