Sunday, May 16, 2021

Fister- Assignment 25

Who am I? I am someone who is easily entertained yet not easily satisfied. I am someone who falls into a routine but seeks new experiences. These contradictions make up my personality, one that is complex and difficult to describe, as with any person. One thing I feel defines me closer is my love for movies. Yeah I know, who doesn't like to sit down and watch a movie? But, without sounding like one of "those people," my mind revolves around them. After reading this prompt, I couldn't stop thinking of the part in Rango where he asks himself, "Who am I?" with his pinpoint lizard eyes piercing the camera. I remember when certain events took place based on what movie I had watched or what was out around the same time. After watching a movie at night I have to read the entire wikipedia page and 20 reviews before I can go to sleep. After watching the first in a series, I have to watch all of them, even if the later ones are unanimously agreed to be terrible. I feel movies are the only subject I can comfortably talk about for long periods of time, one of the only things that can continuously capture and hold my attention. Whether it be Blade Runner, Planet of the Apes, Muppets, Indiana Jones, or Star Wars, movies will always be a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...