Sunday, May 16, 2021
Cottle - Assignment 26
I've never been one to love writing, whether it be creative or data based. However, I thoroughly enjoyed this class. I really appreciated that you exposed us to as many authors and writing styles through Wednesday readings and various essays and articles. It gave me concrete examples of different approaches to writing that I could then implement in my own writing. Also, as much nervousness and sometimes embarrassment that reading and scoring my essays as a class gave me, it was a practice that I think made me a more conscious writer. It helped compel me to do my best with every essay not just for the best grade or to improve my writing, but because I knew my peers would be reading it. My one change that I would have made is not one that is your fault nor will it ever be a prominent issue again; during our completely virtual part of the school year, I struggled with daily engagement in our zoom calls. I think that AP Language & Composition is a class that thrives and is most effective in person, where we all are more engaged and more comfortable participating in discussions. I know that my one 'change' is not one that will be very helpful in the coming years, but I feel like it is an honest review of how this class has been for me this year. Thank you for everything you've done for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.