Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Assignment 26 - Osburn

    My favorite thing about class was the lack of impending stress that all of the other AP classes bring about. In AP Lang I felt like I could relax a little and had plenty of time to complete my assignments. Although at times, this freedom was a little counterintuitive because I overestimated how much time I had. Of course no one really looks forward to doing timed writing assignments but I feel like they helped prepare me for the exam. My biggest complaint would probably be the amount of time we spent just grading the timed writing assignments. I think the process could be shortened to make time for other things, like more multiple choice practice. I also think there might be room for more student involvement on some assignments, other than simply reading. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the class and appreciate Mr. Logsdon’s anecdotes and relatability. I’m sad that we didn’t get to spend more time together in person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...