I think it was really effective to write multiple practice essays for each category of prompt we will get on the AP Lang exam. It helped me get a feel for writing each type of essay and the time constraints that go along with that. Also going over the essays we wrote as a group helped me find more things to improve on because of other people’s suggestions. Another thing I liked doing was reading the different Wednesday passages, while a lot of them didn’t really resonate or click with me, I think it helped expose me to different types and styles of writing and I really loved some essays that did resonate with me. I think what would have helped me more was taking more timed AP Lang multiple choice tests and going over the answers because we didn’t talk too much about the multiple choice part of the test instead focusing mainly on the essay part. I think the blog posts also at least partially helped me work on my writing and become a better writer. Thank you, I’ve really enjoyed having you as my teacher. I hope all of your future classes go great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.