In terms of my interests and who I am now, I would say my great-grandmother has had the biggest impact on me. When I was little probably from around preschool age to late elementary school I'd go stay at my great-grandparent's house which was in pretty much the middle of nowhere West Virginia. Because of this, they didn't have a ton of TV channels only like PBS, basic local news channels, and the weather channel, and for some reason, little me thought it was very amusing to play with toy cars imagining I was driving them around wherever they were covering the weather. So because of this, I became interested in cars, I learned a lot of geography, like in preschool I could name every state's capital and I also wanted to be a meteorologist up until a couple years ago when I realized what it takes to be a meteorologist just wasn't for me, but I still find weather fascinating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.