Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Assignment 21 - Adkins

 One of the last failures I remember having was probably not passing my drivers test on the first try and it really just came down to nerves I think on that one. The part I failed was the parallel parking and it's not like I went into the test with no practice either, I had practiced several times before, I think I still just doubted my abilities. So, as I'm doing the parking my legs are shaking, minds racing and as I'm backing in I tap the barrel, I didn't even really realize I hit it, it was such a light touch but it's still a fail. So I had to wait 7 days before I could take it again, and in that time I practiced a bit more. Felt a lot better going into the test and yeah just nailed it perfectly, guy doing the test even gave me a compliment on it. So it really solidified that you have to practice to be good at something but also confidence goes a long ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...