Sunday, March 28, 2021

Lentz - Assignment 21

 A problem I continue to face and continue to struggle with is finding determination. The issue is that I see the bigger picture, but I become too overwhelmed with current boundaries that I truly am able to break through only if I allow myself to, but I hold myself back. I haven't had this issue for all of my life. Until now, I haven't seen enough light from the end of the tunnel to really think about whether the grind is worth it or not, and now it feels as if a sinkhole has trapped me right as I manage to see the light. After all these years of completing the next assignment or going to the next soccer game without an end in sight, to be so close to college and starting over is scary, and it has gotten harder to force myself to do beneficial things that I used to not even see as challenging. I think that what I need to do is change habits. I think cutting out the majority of social media would be a healthy thing, and I want to try purely living by a schedule that decides when I have time to hang out with friends and when I need to be doing homework, working out, or doing other things that will benefit me in the long run. Gaining some of the desire I used to have to be the best that I can be is something that I have to strive for again, and honestly writing this down will probably be a small thing that helps me to realize this, so thank you for this prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...