How to light a candle:
Step one, find a candle.
It's important that you like said candle, as you'll be able to smell it. The candle I am lighting is a lavender and cedarwood candle from bath and body works. Once you have your candle, move on to step two.
Step two, find a lighter.
I am using a long-necked blue lighter so that I do not get to close to the fire and burn myself. Once you have both your candle and your lighter, move on to step three.
Step three, light your candle.
Place your candle on a flat and level surface and ignite your lighter. I will instruct you as to how to light a Kingsford long necked lighter. Use your thumb to press down the button found at the top center of the lighter. Now use your pointer finger to pull down the trigger. Push the button and pull the trigger simultaneously as the lighter will not ignite without both steps. Now bring your lit lighter to the wick of the candle, being careful to avoid touching the flame to anything but the candlewick and the surrounding wax. Wait for the flame of the lighter to ignite the candlewick. Once it does, you may remove the lighter and set it aside.
Now you have a lit candle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.