Thursday, March 25, 2021

Assignment 22: Bohannon

 Sharing a room. When I was younger and for most of my life I shared a room with my sister. Who is only a year and a half older than me. Being so close together all the time for two people so close in age has its challenges especially when you're sisters. If you wanted to do your homework in your room, you would have to do it with them there. Or if you're upset and you wanted to retreat to your own space, your "roommate" was there. It was also a bit more frustrating for me because there wasn't really a reason we had to, like there wasn't anything holding our parents back from getting another one for a while. So I grew up knowing what's its like to have to consider someone else when you are in your room, like your cleanliness. Which is a concept of my life that has prepared me for college exponentially. While I don't think this aspect of my life matches me up with a specific college, rather most colleges. It's hard for me to relate an aspect of mob life to the college I want to go to, because I'm honestly not sure where I want to go. No matter where I end up, I'm not worried at all about my living circumstances no matter what they may be. Because I have been in a room with the person who can annoy me more than anyone, with no consequences. I still love her anyways. I think experiencing this reflects my character because I am more perceptive of others, as you kind of have to be when you share that space with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...