Spring break, a time for lounging around the house, traveling to wonderful destinations, and letting loose. It is quite a struggle to get there though. At school, this week, we have had lots of tests and quizzes. One on top of the other, stressing your thoughts and mind to the point of nervous breakdowns. Like the one I had yesterday after my AP Chemistry test. Too little time and too many questions. I could feel all the equations and formulas floating around in the back of my head but the colossal weight of the test seemed to overwhelm me. Looking back, it wasn’t too bad. Just a quick cry in the bathroom then off to the next class of the day. But the thoughts that stuck in my head of feeling not good enough stuck strong though. I was about to leave and skip going to track when I realized I had a choice. The choice to skip track, miss practice and be consumed with my sad thoughts for the afternoon. OR I could pick myself up, dust myself off, and realize I gave the best effort I can. I can’t ask for more of myself. Then I could go to track and push my body and my mind to get stronger with friends I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.