High School:
Be happy with my plans for the future
Go back to school for senior year
Get all A’s
College:
Make new friends
Study abroad
Learn how to be independent
Life:
Live in a new city
Have kids
Get a dog
I don’t really know what my life in college will look like, which is something that worries me, but I’ve always been intrigued by studying abroad. It doesn’t really matter to me exactly where, but I think it would be interesting and refreshing to go to college overseas. I haven’t done much travel in my life but I am eager to do as much as I can. Hopefully in the next few years, COVID will no longer be a prevalent issue, and will allow me to travel. I think studying abroad would be a good challenge for me. Thinking about living independently is scary, so it’s hard to imagine living in an entirely different country. Honestly, I don’t know if it’s a goal I would actually pursue but as I get older, I want to do more things outside of my comfort zone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.